1958-1964 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
62-65 Buick, 58-64 Chevy, Hardware Included, 1.00" Tube O.D., Steel, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1962-1965 Buick Riviera, Wildcat
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Full-Size and Wagon
More Like This
1958-1964 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
RideTech 11059100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11059102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11289102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 65-70 Impala
RideTech 11289100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 65-70 Impala
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1977-96 GM Full Size Wagon
Garage Sale - QA1 52886 Sway Bar, Chromoly, Front, Black Powdercoated, 1-1/4 Inch, Mustang
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.