1956 Chevy LED Tail Light Conversion Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
InfoThe 1956 Chevy cars were not known to have very bright or visible tail lights. The cure is the addition of LED conversion kits.
These replace old 1157 style bulbs with 14 LED bulbs that are much brighter, don't put out much heat and last up to 100,000 hours. Stainless steel hardware and easy 30 minute installation.
- Circuit board with 14 LED's and pigtail only - No Lens Included.
- Board is 5/16" thick including the LED's
- 8 sided board that is 2 1/4" by 2 5/16"
- Central mounted attachedment stud that extends from the back 2 1/8" and has sealing grommet
- Pigtail from circuit board has included connectors for splicing into existing wiring
More Like This
1955 Chevy LED Tail Light Conversion Kit
1957 Chevy LED Tail Light Conversion Kit
1955-1959 Chevy Stepside Pickup LED Tail Light Conversion Lens
1955-1959 Chevy Pickup LED Tail Light Assembly
1937-1938 Chevy LED Tail Light Conversion Lens
1941-1948 Chevy LED Tail Light Conversion Lens
1959 Cadillac Tail Light Lens
1953-1956 Ford Truck Tail Lights, Chrome
Tall Model T Cowl-Tail Lights - Chrome