1955-68 Small Block Chevy Upper/Lower Short Water Pump Kit,Chrome
Chevy Small Block V8, 1 Groove Count, V-Belt Belt Type, Steel, Chrome, Short Water Pump Style
- Fits 1955-1968 283-350 V8 Small Block Chevy engine
- Includes upper and lower single groove pulley for short water pump
- Sitting flat on the workbench, the pulley is 2-3/4" high in the center at the water pump
- Upper: 7-1/8" Diameter, Lower: 6-3/4" Diameter
- Chrome-plated finish for added style and flash
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
We got the front drive accessories you need! Our expert Tech staff have combined this simple and effective kit just for you. Our classic steel single groove upper and lower pulleys in a beautiful chrome finish for any of your short water pump SBC needs!
- (1) Speedway Motors 1955-68 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Upper Pulley for Short Water Pump
- (1) Speedway Motors 1955-68 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Lower Pulley for Short Water Pump
Speedway Motors 1955-68 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Pulley for Short Water Pump
These upper and lower pulleys for 1955-68 short water pumps feature a single groove with a beautiful chrome finish. They will work with 283-350 V8 small block Chevy engines. Sitting flat on the workbench, the pulley is 2-3/4" high in the center at the water pump.
- Upper and lower pulley included
- 1955-68 283-350 V8 small block Chevy engine
- Short water pumps
- Single groove
- Upper: 7-1/8" Diameter
- Lower: 6-3/4" Diameter
- Chrome plated finish
Note: These upper pulleys will not work with our lower pulley (91015424). Use our lower pulley (91015422) to correspond for proper alignment with these upper pulleys.
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
1955-68 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Lower Pulley, Short Water PumpPart # 91015422Qty x 1
1955-68 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Upper Pulley, Short Water PumpPart # 91015421Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!