1954-62 Ford Car and 1954-64 Ford Truck Y-Block Alternator Bracket
Ford Y-Block V8
- Ford Y-Block car alternator brackets mount in the same location as the generator
- Use with GM style alternators
- You should even be able to run the same belt length as the original
- Works for most of the Y-block applications except for the 1955-57 T-Bird application
- Parts like these are hard to find
These steel Ford Y-Block car alternator brackets mount in the same location that the generator did, but allows you to run the common GM Delco style alternator. You should even be able to run the same belt length as the original.
Works for most of the Y-block applications except for the 1955-57 T-Bird application. It will not hold the alternator in the proper location for the belt alignment on the 1955-57 T-Bird application.
Applicable to most of the 1954-62 Car and 1954-64 Truck Y-blocks except the T-Bird as noted.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.