1950 Pontiac Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
1950 Pontiac, Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, Driver and Passenger Side Position, Red
- Beautiful tail light assembly is a faithful reproduction of that classic design and features a glass lens just like the original
- Each tail light accepts a single 1157 dual-filament bulb
- 1950 Pontiac, all steel tail light buckets allow you to "French" your '50 Pontiac tail lights into the body
- Welding & bodywork required
- Both sold as a pair
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The 1950 Pontiac clean round shape and domed lens of the tail light have been a staple on hot rods for more than five decades. This beautiful taillight assembly is a faithful reproduction of that classic design and features a glass lens just like the original. This taillight makes a perfect finishing touch on a wide variety of street rods and customs – or you could even use it on a '50 Pontiac! This kit also includes all-steel buckets that allow you to "French" your taillights into the body. Welding & bodywork are required.
- Classic shape and design
- Easily adaptable to a variety of vehicles
- Red glass lens
- Chrome bezel
- Rubber mount gasket included
- Single 1157 dual-filament bulb
- Sold as a pair
Tail/Stop Lights Wiring Guide:
- Red - Taillight
- White - Stop/Turn
- Housing - Ground
Frenching Buckets Specs:
- 4-7/8" diameter
- 2" deep
- 2.5" center hole to accept stock-type Pontiac tail lights or flat-base LED type
- (2) 1/4" holes, 3.5" apart for securing taillights to bucket
- 18 gauge mild steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
1950 Pontiac Tail Light Frenching BucketsPart # 91137037Qty x 1
Speedway 1950 Pontiac Red Tail Light AssemblyPart # 91137050Qty x 2
More Like This
1950 Pontiac LED Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
Speedway 1950 Pontiac Red Tail Light Assembly
1950 Pontiac Blue Dot Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
1950 Pontiac Tail Light Lens, Red Glass
Speedway 1950 Pontiac LED Tail Light Assembly
1950 Pontiac Blue Dot Tail Light Lens, Passenger Car
1950 Pontiac Blue Dot Tail Light Assembly
Tall Model T Cowl-Tail Lights - Chrome
1939 Ford Syle LED Flaming Tail Light
Speedway Universal Oval LED Tail Light
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.