1949-50 Ford Hubcap, Passenger Car, Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel, Polished
- Made from durable stainless steel with a beautiful polished finish
- Specifically designed for 1949-1950 Ford wheels
- They attach using the 4 original Ford style mounting clips
- Measures 10-1/4" at mounting point and has a 10-3/4" overall diameter
These reproduction hub caps for stock 1949-1950 Ford wheels are constructed of polished stainless steel. They feature original "Ford" script and attach using 4 original Ford style mounting clips. This hubcap measures 10-1/4" at its mounting point and is 10-3/4" in diameter.
- Perfect detail
- Stainless steel
- Sold each
- For 1949-1950 Ford wheels
- Attach using 4 original Ford style mounting clips
- Measures 10-1/4" at mounting point
- 10-3/4" diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Follow these easy step by step metal valve stem installation instructions. Steel bolt in valve stems are a more reliable way to keep the air in your tires.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
This article clears up any confusion there may be when determining the front and rear wheel offset measurements for a Sprint car.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!