1940 Ford Car Electric Windshield Wiper Conversion Kit
1940 Ford Standard, 1940 Ford Deluxe, 1940 Ford Sedan Delivery
- Custom built, motor driven wiper kits
- Bolts to stock brackets, uses stock trans arms, clears cowl vent, single speed, 12V with self park
- Includes wiring harness and switch
These custom built, motor driven electric wiper conversion kits bolt to stock brackets and use stock wiper transmissions and arms. It will clear the cowl vent and air conditioning systems.
Two speed, 12 volt operation with self-park feature. Includes wiring harness, switch and nylon bushings for arms.
- The wiring that goes to the switch measures 34".
- The switch contains a threaded shank with two jam nuts under the knob for mounting. The knob is retained to the shank via a set screw.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.