1937-48 Flathead Stock-Style Water Pump W/ Wide Belt, Polished
Mechanical Water Pump Type, Aluminum Housing Material, Polished, Natural
- These new water pumps from Speedway Motors feature severe-duty roller and ball bearings
- The close tolerances and modular impellers to provide maximum flow and reduce cavitation
- Comes with modern ceramic seals on a heavy duty 3/4" shaft, making the assembly exceptionally strong and more efficient
- All the mounting areas are spot faced for improved fit and sealing
- Specially designed for the 1937-1948 Ford and Mercury cars and trucks
Speedway's completely new water pumps feature severe-duty roller and ball bearings, close tolerances and modular impellers to provide maximum flow and reduce cavitation. They also have modern ceramic seals on a heavy duty 3/4" shaft, making the assembly exceptionally strong and more efficient. All mounting areas are spot faced for improved fit and sealing.
Factory replacement for 1937-1948 Ford and Mercury cars and trucks. Includes gaskets.
- Polished finish
- Severe-duty roller and ball bearings
- Ceramic seals on sturdy 3/4" shaft
- High-flow modular impeller reduces cavitation
- Gaskets included
- For systems with 5/8" drive belts
Water Pump Features (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1937-48 Flathead Stock-Style Water Pump with Wide Belt
1937-1948 Flathead Water Pump Kit, Driver & Passenger Side
1949-53 Ford Flathead V8 Engine Water Pump w/ Wide Belt
1949-53 Flathead Car Water Pump with Double Narrow Belts
1949-53 Flathead Car Water Pump with Wide Belt
1949-1953 Flathead Ford/Mercury Water Pump Kit, D & P Side
1949-53 Flathead Polished Aluminum Water Pumps
1949-53 Flathead Car Water Pumps, Double Narrow Belts, Pair
Small Block Chevy Plain Ribbed Aluminum Short Water Pump
Holley 97-200 Water Pump Assembly for Mid-Mount Accessory Drives
Q & A
Learn about the specs of the V8 Ford Flathead Engine. Check out these Flathead firing order diagrams and torque specifications chart created by the experts.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.