1933-34 Ford Pickup Fiberglass Rear Fenders, 3 Inches Wider
33-34 Ford, Fiberglass, White, 69.50" Arc Length, 44.50" Overall Length, 13.00" Overall Width
Extended 13" wide fiberglass rear fenders. Features a glossy white gelcoat finish (Note: shown in photo as black for illustration /display purposes only).
This product is usually in stock. However, if it is not, please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
3" wider than stock.
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- Overall length from front edge at running board to end of fender at the rear is 44-1/2”
- Sitting flat on floor to edge at wheel opening is 18-5/8”
- Sitting flat on floor to upper most top of fender is 22-1/8”
- There is a step inward towards center of bed at front by running board
- This step inwards measures 7-15/16” tall by 1-3/8” inward
- There is a 1-1/2” flange around the inside of the perimeter for mounting to bed side
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 9003444 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.