1933-1934 Ford Middle Frame Boxing Plates
33-34 Ford Model 40, 33-34 Ford Sedan Delivery, 1934 Ford Model 40 A, 41.50" Overall Length
- Designed to box the frame in critical stress and flex points for added durability
- Made from premium steel to ensure long life and maximum support
- When using original or reproduction frame rails, be sure to fully box the middle section for strength and safety
- Overall length 41.50", overall width 5.88"
- Sold as a pair
When using original or reproduction frame rails, be sure to fully box the middle section for strength and safety. These 1933-1934 Ford middle frame boxing plates are designed to box the frame in critical stress and flex points for added durability.
- 10 Gauge Steel Construction
- Natural Finish
- Sold as Pair
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.