1932 Ford Lo-Boy Rear End Mounting Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 97449932 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This kit links your rear axle to the '32 Lo-Boy frame mounts using quarter elliptic springs, upper radius rods & a Panhard bar. Quarter elliptic springs not included in kit (sold separately). Builder can cut their own springs from a pair of factory leaves as well. For maximum performance, use Composite Quarter Elliptic Mono-Leaf Springs 974-49934.
See Notes tab for complete kit list.
- Large Panhard bar/right shock mounting bracket
- Left shock mounting bracket
- (2) Radius rod mouting brackets
- (4) Spring mounting brackets
- Spring clamp plates
- (2) Rear radius rods, 21" (cut length)
- Panhard bar, 22.5" (cut length)
- (3) Spherical rod ends, 5/8" right side standard male
- (3) Jam nuts, 5/8" right side
- (3) Spherica rod ends, 5/8" left side standard male
- (3) Jam nuts, 5/8" left side
- (2) Bolts, 5/8" UNF x 5"
- (4) Bolts, 5/8" UNF x 2"
- (6) Lock nuts, 5/8" UNF
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Standard Steel Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH MalePart # 1750106Qty x 3
Steel Jam Nut, 5/8-18 RHPart # 1750246Qty x 3
Standard Steel Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH MalePart # 1750306Qty x 3
Steel Jam Nut, 5/8-18 LHPart # 1750446Qty x 3
24 Inch Plain Steel Hod Rod Tie Rod/Drag Link Sleeve for 5/8-18 EndsPart # 91631-24Qty x 2
32 Inch Plain Steel Hod Rod Tie Rod/Drag Link Sleeve for 5/8-18 EndsPart # 91631-32Qty x 1
Hardware Package LoBoy Rear M TPart # 97449932-1Qty x 1
More Like This
1935-40 Ford Composite Leaf Spring Rear Suspension Kit
Speedway Deluxe Coil Spring Hairpin Radius Rod Rear Suspension Kit
Speedway Model T, A, 1932-34 Four-Bar Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Steel
Speedway Rear Suspension Kit
Rear Suspension Kits for Model A Frame 916-57045
1935-40 Ford Four Bar Rear Suspension Kit
Triangulated 4-Bar Rear Supsension Assembly Kit for Model A Frame
Speedway Universal Heavy Duty Parallel 4-Link Rear Suspension Kit
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Finish
1942-48 Ford Composite Leaf Spring Rear Suspension Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.