1932 Ford Lo-Boy Rear End Mounting Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 97449932 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This kit links your rear axle to the '32 Lo-Boy frame mounts using quarter elliptic springs, upper radius rods & a Panhard bar. Quarter elliptic springs not included in kit (sold separately). Builder can cut their own springs from a pair of factory leaves as well. For maximum performance, use Composite Quarter Elliptic Mono-Leaf Springs 974-49934.
See Notes tab for complete kit list.
- Large Panhard bar/right shock mounting bracket
- Left shock mounting bracket
- (2) Radius rod mouting brackets
- (4) Spring mounting brackets
- Spring clamp plates
- (2) Rear radius rods, 21" (cut length)
- Panhard bar, 22.5" (cut length)
- (3) Spherical rod ends, 5/8" right side standard male
- (3) Jam nuts, 5/8" right side
- (3) Spherica rod ends, 5/8" left side standard male
- (3) Jam nuts, 5/8" left side
- (2) Bolts, 5/8" UNF x 5"
- (4) Bolts, 5/8" UNF x 2"
- (6) Lock nuts, 5/8" UNF
What's In The Kit
Standard Steel Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH MalePart # 1750106Qty x 3
Steel Jam Nut, 5/8-18 RHPart # 1750246Qty x 3
Standard Steel Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH MalePart # 1750306Qty x 3
Steel Jam Nut, 5/8-18 LHPart # 1750446Qty x 3
24 Inch Plain Steel Hod Rod Tie Rod/Drag Link Sleeve for 5/8-18 EndsPart # 91631-24Qty x 2
32 Inch Plain Steel Hod Rod Tie Rod/Drag Link Sleeve for 5/8-18 EndsPart # 91631-32Qty x 1
Hardware Package LoBoy Rear M TPart # 97449932-1Qty x 1
More Like This
TCI 1941-48 Ford Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit
TCI 1948-56 Ford Pickup Rear Leaf Spring Kit
TCI 1935-40 Ford Car, 1935-41 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup Rear Leaf Spring Kit
TCI 1949-54 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit
TCI 1954-55 Chevy Truck Rear Parabolic Leaf Spring Suspension Kit
1933-34 Ford Triangulated Rear 4-Link Kit
Speedway 1932 Ford Triangulated Rear 4-Link Suspension Kit
TCI 1937-39 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit
TCI 1955-59 Chevy Pickup Rear Leaf Spring Kit
TCI 1937-1953 1/2 Ton Chevy Pickup Rear Leaf Spring Kit, 3100 Series
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.