1932 Ford Fiberglass Firewall
35.56" Overall Width, 24.50" Overall Height, Fiberglass
- Firewall is specifically designed to fit the 1932 Ford
- Made from lightweight, yet durable fiberglass
- Built flat to provide more engine room
- Measures 35 9/16" wide at widest point and 5" down from the top is 35 1/4" wide
Speedway Fiberglass 1932 Ford Deuce firewall flat styled for V8 engines.
Flat '32 firewall---35 9/16" wide at widest point and 5" down from the top is 35 1/4" wide. 24 1/2" tall. This is designed flat to provide more engine room. Customer will need to leave a section around the firewall opening of the original firewall approximately 1/2" to 3/4" for mounting.
If original firewall is missing, customer may need to fabricate a flange to mount this flat firewall to.
- UPS oversize - requires truck freight
- Made-to-order - may require 6-8 weeks for delivery
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 9003215 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.