1932 Ford Chrome Radiator Cap/Emblem Bezel
1932 Ford Model B, 3.50" Overall Height, 6.00" Overall Length, 2.46" Inside Diameter, Zinc
- Radiator bezels are faithful reproductions
- Chrome trim piece for the top center of an original style 1932 Ford grille shell
- Designed to fit around the radiator cap/ornament
- Extend down the front of the grille shell to hold the blue oval Ford script emblem
These radiator bezels are faithful reproductions of the chrome trim piece for the top center of an original style 1932 Ford grille shell. They are designed to fit around the radiator cap/ornament and extend down the front of the grille shell to hold the blue oval Ford script emblem.
- Chrome finish
- Original reproductions
- Fits 1932 Ford grille shell
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.