1928-31 Ford Model A Perimeter Frame Rails
28-31 Ford Model A, 11 Gauge Thickness, Steel, Natural
Get a head start on your custom Model A build with this perimeter frame. These Model A frame rails are fixture welded saving you both time and headaches. The 11 gauge steel rails make the perfect foundation to add the shock towers, motor mounts, and steering/suspension mounts of your choice.
- Custom formed frame rails
- Laser cut from 11 gauge steel plate
- TIG welded on a rail fixture for superior strength and professional appearance
- Welds are grounded and sanded with 50 grit finish
- Front Model A spring crossmember
- Rear 2" kick up with rear body mounts
- Narrowed in rear to 36" for tire clearance
- All mounting nuts welded inside the frame rails
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.