1928-31 Ford Model A Perimeter Frame Rails
28-31 Ford Model A, 11 Gauge Thickness, Steel, Natural
Get a head start on your custom Model A build with this perimeter frame. These Model A frame rails are fixture welded saving you both time and headaches. The 11 gauge steel rails make the perfect foundation to add the shock towers, motor mounts, and steering/suspension mounts of your choice.
- Custom formed frame rails
- Laser cut from 11 gauge steel plate
- TIG welded on a rail fixture for superior strength and professional appearance
- Welds are grounded and sanded with 50 grit finish
- Front Model A spring crossmember
- Rear 2" kick up with rear body mounts
- Narrowed in rear to 36" for tire clearance
- All mounting nuts welded inside the frame rails
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.