1928-29 Ford Model A Open Car Door Hinges - Stainless Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These door hinges are for 1928-1929 Model A roadster & phaeton open top cars. This is a set of four polished stainless steel hinges to do two front doors. They secure to each side by two screws. These hinges can be used as a universal application with minor modification on t-buckets or similar body styles.
- Contains (2) large hinges and (2) small hinges
- Small hinge plates measure 2-1/4" and 1-7/8" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Large hinge plates measure 3-1/2" and 3" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Polished Stainless Steel
* All measurements are from the edge of the plate to the back of the hinge.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.