1928-29 Ford Model A Open Car Door Hinges - Stainless Steel
28-29 Ford Model A, Stainless Steel, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These door hinges are for 1928-1929 Model A roadster & phaeton open top cars. This is a set of four polished stainless steel hinges to do two front doors. They secure to each side by two screws. These hinges can be used as a universal application with minor modification on t-buckets or similar body styles.
- Contains (2) large hinges and (2) small hinges
- Small hinge plates measure 2-1/4" and 1-7/8" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Large hinge plates measure 3-1/2" and 3" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Polished Stainless Steel
* All measurements are from the edge of the plate to the back of the hinge.
More Like This
Hagan Street Rods hdh2832 Triple Hood Opening Hinge
Speedway Universal Budget Door Hinges, Stainless Steel
Universal Hidden Door Hinges, 1-Piece Straight Arm
Universal Stamped Steel Door Hinges
Universal Hidden Door Hinges, Adjustable Offset Arm
Speedway Universal Budget Door Hinges, Plain Steel
Billet Car Hood Prop
Hagan Hidden Hinge Set
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.