1928-29 Ford Model A Hood Latch, Stainless
28-29 Ford Model A, 2.13" Overall Width, 3.63" Overall Height, 3.00" Mounted Height, Polished
These quality 1928-1929 Ford Model A reproduction hood latches are spring loaded and come in a stainless steel finish. They feature a three-hole mounting bracket and they mock the original style for a perfect look and latch every time. This latch mounts to the frame easily with three screws.
- Three hole mounting bracket
- Mounting hole spacing of farthest holes is 1-5/8" center to center
- Center most hole is 5/8" from center line of other mounting holes
- From mounting surface to top of main body is 2-1/2"
- Main body is 2-7/16" long
- From mounting surface to tip of hold down finger is 3"
- From mounting surface to inner radius of hold down finger is 3-3/8"
- From center line of main body to tip of hold down finger is 1-1/2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.