1928-1948 Ford Straight Axles
Universal Fit, Ford Stock Spindle Style, Solid Tube Straight Axle Style, 2" Tube O.D., Natural
- This straight axle is specially designed for the 1928-1948 Ford
- Made from strong steel with a plain finish
- Axles are universal-fit, and professionally engineered & built
- They feature welded ends which require 1928-48 Ford spindles
- Axle tube has a 0.250" wall and a 2.00" O.D.
Our plain steel tube axles are universal-fit, and professionally engineered & built. Features welded ends that use 1928-48 Ford spindles. Choose from 44"-50" widths (kingpin center-to-center), or order a custom length to fit your needs.
- Axle Tube: 0.250" wall
- Axle Diameter: 2.00" O.D.
Gasser Build Info (PDF)
For custom width axle, specify length in comments section of shopping cart at checkout.
- Not For Off-Road Race Use
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Heavy Duty Gasser Straight Axles, Ford Spindle
Plain Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Ford Spindle
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 6 Inch Drop, Plain
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Plain
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 6 Inch Drop, Plain
4-Bar 4 Inch Drop Tube Axle for Ford Spindle, 48 Inch Wide
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Chrome
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Chrome
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Chrome
Chrome Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Chevy Spindle
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Steve L. takes a few minutes to talk about the various straight axle and radius rod options available at Speedway Motors.
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!