1928-1931 Ford Model A Stainless Tail Lights with Brackets, Pair
Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, OEM Replacement, Driver and Passenger Side Position
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
An excellent replacement or addition to your Model 'A' Ford this taillight kit includes both left and right tail lights and brackets. The tail lights feature polished stainless steel housing with glass lenses. Left tail light has lenses on the bottom to illuminate a license plate. The brackets feature chrome plated stamped steel. Left side bracket will mount license plate bracket. 12 volt operation.
- 3-7/8" diameter
- 3" depth
- 3-7/8" height
- 1-3/4" mount
- Wire colors:
- Housing - Ground
- Tail - Black
- Stop - Green
Tail Light Brackets
- Mount point to mount point is 5-3/8"
- The flange to which the taillight attaches is 2.375" round, with the taillight bolt holes (2 of them, ¼" diameter), horizontal, 1.75" apart
- The flanges for the taillight and the fender are not parallel, but are the closest at 4.5"
- The fender flange is triangle-shaped, 3.625" wide by 2.75" tall
- The 3-bolt pattern of the fender flange is 2.25" by 2.25" by 2.875" (1/4" square holes)
- Three holes are drilled to mount this bracket to your Model A fender:
- The bottom two holes are 3-7/8" center to center
- The top hole is 3-3/8" center to center with each bottom hole
These tail lights have two bulbs in them that are of a single filament style.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Chrome Model A Tail Light Bracket, LeftPart # 91127008Qty x 1
Chrome Model A Tail Light Bracket, RightPart # 91127007Qty x 1
1928-1931 Ford Model A Right-Side Taillight, Polished Stainless SteelPart # 91127001-RQty x 1
1928-1931 Ford Model A Left-Side Taillight, Polished Stainless SteelPart # 91127001-LQty x 1
More Like This
Tall Model T Cowl-Tail Lights - Chrome
1939 Ford Syle LED Flaming Tail Light
Speedway Universal Oval LED Tail Light
Small Model T Aluminum Cowl Lights
Tall Model T Cowl/Tail Lights - Brass
Red Cowl Light Lens, 3 Inch
Baby Bullet LED Tail Light Replacement Lens
1928-1931 Ford Model A LED Tail Light
1928-1931 Ford Model A Stainless Tail Lights
1959 Cadillac Tail Light Lens
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!