1928-1931 Ford Model A Dove Tail Door Latch
1.81" Overall Length, .89" Overall Width, .54" Depth, 1.14" Centerline of Holes, Polished
- Door latch is specifically designed to fit the 1928-1931 Ford Model A
- Holds the door shut by catching on the opposing latch when closed
- Made from stainless steel with a beautiful polished finish
- Measures 1.81" long, are .89" wide, and .54" deep
- Engineered to keep you safe when driving your stock or modified Model A
These chrome dove tails secure to the inside jam of your 1928-1931 Model A Ford door with two screws. They hold the door shut by catching on the opposing latch when closed to ensure that you are safe when driving your stock or modified Model A.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about a discreet style trunk latch for his 1932 Ford.
Learn how to replace the hinges on your vehicle. Follow along as our expert replaces the hinge pins and bushings on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a kit.
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.