1923 T Deluxe Roadster Body w/20 In Pickup Bed, 3 In Channeled Floor
1923 Model T, Fiberglass
- Same great features as the standard body, plus a right-hand door.
- Order your body with the floor installed (channeled or un-channeled) and the door hinged and latched
- Body is available bare (no floor) with the door not hinged or latched
- If you order the body with the floor installed, the door will be hinged and latched
- Also available with a long or short pickup bed
Functional right hand door (hinged and latched), door sill, flat dashboard, recessed area for upholstery tack strip, molded firewall and lower body mounting flange.
This product is made to order. Please allow two to four weeks for lead time. Ships truck freight.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
Item DetailsDoor Hung
Installation TipsNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- This item 7152556 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.