Pavement Late Model, 15" Diameter, 14" Width, Steel
- Diameter Is 15" and has a 14" width
- The bare finish can be painted after assembly
- Has a standard bead bump and no valve stem hole
- Has a strong steel construction for heavy-duty use
- These 15” wheel shells will accept steel centers with 12-5/8” O.D.
Whether you’re restoring a vintage circle track car or just need to create a special wheel offset, Speedway offers separate steel wheel centers and shells for building custom wheels. These 15” wheel shells will accept steel centers with 12-5/8” O.D.
- Strong steel construction for heavy-duty use
- Bare finish can be painted after assembly
- Standard bead bump
- No valve stem hole
- Welding is required to complete the wheel assembly
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.