14" KEVLAR BRAKE LINE
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Kevlar wing lines/fittings are rated for pressurized systems and are compatible with all hydraulic /brake fluids. They are extremely durable and flexible with smooth bore lines that feature a low expansion PTFE inner liner.
- Rated for pressurized systems
- Smooth bore lines feature a low expansion PTFE inner liner
- Compatible with all hydraulic/brake fluids
- Extremely durable and very flexible
- 20 Inches long
- -3 AN and -4 AN size fittings
- Straight to straight lines
More Like This
Goodridge -2 AN Brake Line With -3 AN Ends
Wilwood 220-11371 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 14 In.
Wilwood 220-6411 14 Inch OAL Flexline Brake Line, -3 AN, 90 Degree End
Wilwood 220-12104 14 Inch Flexline Kit, 3/8-24 IF to 10mm Banjo
Wilwood 220-7056 Flexline Front Brake Hose Kit, 63-86 GM w/DLS/FDL/SL6
Earls 64191914ERL 14 In. Speed-Flex Line -4 AN Female Swivel Both Ends
Wilwood 220-11909 Flexline Rear Brake Line Kit, 2011-Up Fiesta
Wilwood 220-7090 14 Inch OAL Flexline Brake Hose, -3 AN Hose to Female
Wilwood 220-8338 Flexline Front Brake Line Kit, 88-96 Corvette-SL4/SL6
Earls 63010114ERL 14 In -3 AN Female Swivel Both Ends Speed-Flex Line
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.