1 Weigh Electronic Racing Scale, Computer Wheel Car Scale w/ Case
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,500 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, LCD Readout
- Displays all four wheel weights and percentages, cross weight, and LR bite
- 6,000 lb capacity (1,500 lb. per pad), scale pads measure 15x15 inches and fit into included storage case
- Includes heavy-duty purple scale pad cables with billet connectors
- Display is powered by six AA batteries and is housed in a tough aluminum storage case
- Includes baseline memory storage function to compare adjustments
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- 6,000 LB total capacity (1,500 pounds per pad)
- Easy to read LCD display with soft touch buttons
- Scale pads measure 15x15 inches and are 2-1/2-inches thick with carry handles
- Aluminum scale pads and are manufactured to within .010” flatness tolerance for repeatability and accuracy
- Locking storage case holds four scale pads with padded dividers
- Displays individual wheel weights and total vehicle weight
- Displays left, rear, and cross weight percentages as well as LR bite
- Separate hard case stores and protects display and provides space for cable storage
- Display is powered by six AA batteries
- Display features baseline recall for weight comparison to previous weight memory
- Heavy duty 20-foot scale cables with billet threaded four-pin connectors are labeled for easy connectivity
- Low battery indicator on LCD screen display
Take the Guesswork Out of Your Setup
When it comes to finding the winner’s circle on a Saturday night at tracks across America any racer that has made his or her way there will tell you that success on track is part driver, part setup, and part luck.
The driver and setup equation can always be improved with practice and learning, but to repeat that success, you need to know the weight balance of your car. (As for the luck, well you’ll need to provide your own horseshoe).
Owning a set of portable scales (often referred to as corner scales or corner weight scales) allows you to make changes to your suspension for varying track and chassis or tire conditions and see exactly how these changes affect corner weights, cross weights, and front/rear percentages.
We collaborated with one of the motorsports industry’s top scale manufacturers to build an affordable, yet feature packed, accurate electronic vehicle scaling system. These car scales are also a great solution for the hot rod builder or muscle car enthusiast that has upgraded to an adjustable suspension system, such as our G-Comp suspension, and wishes to get the most out of it.
A Portable, Full-Featured Scale Suitable for Shop and Track Use
Speedway’s 1 Weigh Electronic Race Car Scale System offers terrific value in a set of race car scales. With its industry standard 1,500 lb. capacity, the 15-inch wide scale pads work with all cars, whether you run narrow street-width tires to the wide rubber found on late models and sprint cars. The precision aluminum scale pads mean you get repeatable weight measurements every time.
The Speedway Electronic Race Car Scale System displays individual corner weights as well as total vehicle weight. Left, rear, and cross weight percentages and LR bite (LR wheel weight compared to the RR wheel weight) are available as well.
Both wheel weight and percentage screens have two different display options that you can change between by pressing and holding the appropriate button (Wheel Weights or Partial Percentage) for three seconds.
Never forget your past settings with our Baseline Recall function. Baseline Recall uses a single memory slot to store a past scale setting; simply press the button to recall it for comparison, or to store a new setting by pressing and holding Wheel Weights and Baseline Recall buttons together for three seconds.
Fast Setup with Convenient AA Battery Power
You’ll be up and running quickly. The display is affixed into its own carry case with scale cables pre-attached. This reduces setup time and protects the display during transport and while in use.
Six AA batteries power the entire system, so there’s no worry about being close to an outlet or using up one of the limited connections on your track side generator. Keep a spare set of batteries in the display case or your trailer and you will always have power for your scales.
Our Electronic Race Car Scale System is ready at a moment’s notice to get your race car or project car scaled, just place the labeled scale pads into position, connect the clearly marked scale cables to their appropriate scale pads, and power up the display to zero it.
The lightweight aluminum scales are easy to transport with the included aluminum and steel locking carry case with pull-out side handles.
Don't wait for the green flag to find out how your setup changed the car. Stop guessing and start winning Speedway's Electronic Race Car Scale System!
Tips for Scaling a Vehicle:
- Find a level surface. A level surface is important to accurately measure your corner cross weights. We offer the Liquid Leveler to quickly level your scale pads. Once leveled, mark the locations of the pads on the shop floor with tape to quickly find an accurate scaling location the next time you need it.
- Lift or drive vehicle onto the scales with ramps. Speedway offers durable, aluminum ramps that are perfect for your needs.
- To prevent the car from falling off the scales, LOCK that car into place! Put the car in gear, use wheel chocks or a rod depressing the brake pedal.
- Don’t forget about ride height! Know how those weight changes affect ride height with our Chassis Height Checkers. For the ultimate in accuracy, Speedway Motors offers a complete Laser Level and Laser Chassis Height Checker package.
Scale Pad Storage Box Features:
- Fully padded interior with dividers to protect scale pads
- Two high-strength locking latches
- Spring-loaded padded carry handles on two sides
- Aluminum/steel corners and edges protect during transport
- Overall length: 17.00"
- Overall width: 13.00"
- Overall height: 17.50"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Scale Pad Storage BoxPart # 91082100Qty x 1
1 Weigh Electronic Race Car Scale, Racing Computer Wheel ScalePart # 91082113Qty x 1
More Like This
1 Weigh Electronic Race Car Scale, Racing Computer Wheel Scale
Longacre 52-72613 DX2 Chassis Scale Set w/ Free Storage Box
Intercomp SW500 E-Z Weigh Scales with Cart
Intercomp SW787 Wireless Scale Pad System 170154-PC w/ Cart
Intercomp SW777 Wireless Scales with Cart and Pad Box
Longacre Accuset II Scales with Cart
Longacre 52-72613 DX2 Tablet Computerscales With Cart
Intercomp SW650 Quick Weigh Wireless Scales with Cart
Longacre® Accuset II Scale Kit
Longacre Computerscales w/Wireless Tablet Xli, Storage Box
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.