1 Inch Steering Wheel Spacer
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Don't you wish the steering wheel was just a little bit closer? Use this 1" thick aluminum spacer to do just that. For common three-bolt steering wheels.
- Bolts extend 1/4" past the spacer when inserted
- Mounting holes to column are on a 1.5" bolt center spacing
- Mounting holes for wheel are on a 1.5" bolt center spacing
- Steering wheel holes are threaded 1" (all the way through) and are 5/16"-18 or 1/4"-20
- Center hole is unsplined
- O.D. is 3-1/4"
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.