Sign-up for emails
Join now for:
- Promotions & Discounts
- News & Product Info
- Special Event Offers
Aero 53-224760 53 Series 15x12 Wheel, BLock, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 6 Inch BS$180.99More Info
Racing Optics 10210C Laminated Tearoffs for Simpson Venator Helmet$26.99More Info
Scat ProCar Rally Seats with Houndstooth Inserts$469.99More Info
DMI RRC-1373 Vault-Lock Quick Change Sprint Rearend Gear Cover$409.99More Info
Motive Gear Ford 9 Inch Performance Ring and Pinion, 1957 - Up Style$199.99More Info
VDO 600-927 Cockput Royale Series Analog 5 Gauge Set w/GM Sender$479.30$406.99More Info
Speedway Chevy Universal Aluminum RadiatorsFrom: $115.99More Info
Currie 96227 11 x 2-1/4 Inch Drum Brake Kit w/5 x 4-1/2 and 5 x 4-3/4 BP$479.99More Info
Speedway DSR A-Mod 9 Shock Package$1,199.99More Info
Power Brake Kit for 1964-66 Ford Mustang with Automatic Transmission$299.99$239.99More Info
Speedway SA2010 Racing Helmet$199.99More Info
Sparco SPBP001 Transport Backpack$99.99More Info
Intercomp SW500 E-Z Weigh Scales$1,039.99More Info
Stallard Chassis Micro Sprint Right Rear Offset Steel Torsion Arm$89.99More Info
RACEceiver CPDE Custom Professional Driver Earpiece Kit$129.99More Info
Impact NecksGen Head and Neck Restraint System$598.99More Info
Speedway Two Piece Racing Suit ComboFrom: $274.99More Info
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 26 x 19 Inch$254.99More Info
Aero Race Wheels 53 Series steel wheels are designed for dirt oval track use only. The roll-formed 53 Series wheels feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. They also come with inner and outer beadlock rings that are CNC laser cut, using 16 zinc plated flange bolts. All beadlocks include mudcover installation kits with mudcover tabs incorporated into the inner ring to eliminate the need for welding.
- Recommended for dirt track use only
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- Standard beadlock ring is yellow
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
These speedstack tearoffs from Racing Optics feature a laminated design to keep dust and fog from accumulating between the layers. They are specifically made for the new Simpson Venator helmet.
- Multiple stacks of ten at one time give same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff
- Laminated design keeps dust and fog from accumulating between layers
- Specifically made for the Simpson Venator helmet
- Includes (3) stacks of (10) tearoffs
The ProCar Rally Seat by Scat Enterprizes features OEM grade fabric and vinyl with map pockets and easy adjustment reclining levers. Available in left or right side styles.
- Sliders included
- Adjustable headrest
- Adjustable incline or recline
- High quality TIG welded steel frame
- High quality injected molded foam
- Seat adaptors available for most models
- OEM grade houndstooth center
- Choose left or right side versions
The Vault-Lock rearend gear cover turns timely gear changes into a 15 second job! These covers eliminate the process of having to remove and reinstall the 6 outside cover bolts by utilizing the patent pending center Vault-Lock design. Designed to fit Winters or DMI rearends.
- Speed-up gear change time with the Vault-Lock gear cover
- Fits Winters Performance or DMI rearends
Motive Gear 9" Performance Style 1957 & Up ring and pinion gear sets are quality assured and tested to take a beating in your aluminum or steel housing. Computer-controlled heat treatment, index tooth spacing, and CNC machining all go into this series of performance gear sets.
- 10 Bolt 3rd member
- Aluminum or steel housing
- Ring gear diameter 9"
- 10-7/16" x 20 RH threaded bolts
- Pinion diameter 1.313" 28 splines
- No case breaks
- 8620 Material - Heat Treated
- Choose your ratio
Note: Circle track racing applications require a minimum of 4 qts. of rear end lube. Using less than this amount will lead to immediate pinion bearing failure.
If you want the nostalgic look of the '30's and '40's in your dash, then these Cockpit Royale series analog gauge sets are for you. They feature brilliant chrome bezels and crisp white dials to contrast with their flat black printing and computer balanced pointers. Fully equipped with air core electronic movements and fully illuminated dials these gauges bring back the look of old while utilizing modern technology. These kits come with a GM style transmission sender and 3-3/8" speedometer.
- Analog input type
- .250" spade connections
- Spin-Lok™ mounting hardware
- 12 volts
- 5 gauge kit for GM
- 120 MPH electronic speedometer, 3-3/8" O.D.
- 80 PSI oil pressure gauge, electrical, 2-1/16"O.D.
- 250°F temperature gauge, electrical, 2-1/16"O.D.
- 8-16V voltmeter, 2-1/16" O.D.
- Fuel gauge, 2-1/16" O.D.
Note: Kit includes electronic, 16 pulse, 7/8-18 in. thread, speedometer sending unit that fits GM transmissions only.
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
9-Plus offers these drum brake kits, compatible with new style "big" ford 9" rearends. They are a complete 11" drum brake kit with drums that are double drilled in both 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns. This brake kit is ABCS standard which means it fits the late model large bearing (Torino) style housing end, a 2.500" brake space axle, and the drums feature a 2.800" center register hole. Register refers to the size of the hole in the center of the brake drum. With the axle installed in the housing, the brake space is the distance from the outside of the housing end, to the outside of the axle flange.
- ABCS standard
- All brand new fully-loaded assemblies
- Double drilled for 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns
- For use with late model large bearing (Torino) style housings
- Complete 11" drum brake kit
Speedway Motors and Dylan Smith Racing have partnered up to now offer the exclusive DSR shock packages used by both Dylan Smith and Jesse Sobbing to carry them to hundreds of wins and their respective IMCA and NASCAR National Championships.
DSR has revealed exclusively to Speedway Motors, the hand selected combination of valvings they use to promote optimal handling and feel in any track condition for 'A' Modifieds.
Each package includes (9) Bilstein SZ Series shocks. This select mix of (5) 7" front and (4) 9" rear shocks will take the guess work out of selecting the right shocks for ever-changing track conditions. Each shock is individually labeled for each corner of the car with a 'Mud', 'Mid' or 'Slick' notation, making it easy to hit the right setup every time.
Complete the disc brake conversion on your 1964-66 Mustang (or enhance your existing brake system) with this high quality master cylinder and brake booster kit. It includes a 7" power booster, dual-chamber master cylinder and a proportioning valve specifically designed for 1964-66 Ford Mustangs. The easy-to-install kit can be set up for disc/drum or four-wheel disc applications.
- For 64-66 Mustang originally equipped with an automatic transmission
- 7" single booster with brackets and extension
- Includes master cylinder, booster, and proportioning valve
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
These deluxe SA10 helmets feature a soft knit fire proof lining and a lightweight fiberglass shell to help fit comfortably. They also allow you maximum visibility with large eye ports and maximum ventilation with front, top, and rear vents. Speedway SA10 helmets come predrilled for head and neck restraint systems. Choose your color and size.
- Soft knit fire proof lining
- Large eye port with optically correct 3mm shield
- Front, top, and rear vents for maximum ventilation
- Lightweight fiberglass shell
- Predrilled for head and neck restrain
- Available in White(WHT) or Flat Black(FBLK)
- Choose from sizes S-XXL
The Transport backpack was designed to hold all of your gear including your laptop and tablet. It features 3 zippered main compartments; an organizer compartment with internal pockets, a large main storage compartment, and a padded laptop compartment (fits most 17" laptops) w/ a dedicated neoprene tablet sleeve. The Transport has comfortable ergonomic shoulder straps and thick padding on the back panel which creates a spine channel for ventilation.
- Ergonomically designed shoulder straps with comfortable padding
- Comfortable thick padding on the back panel creates a spine channel for ventilation
- Zippered, dedicated, padded laptop compartment (fits most 17" laptops) w/ a dedicated neoprene tablet sleeve
- Large main compartment
- Organization compartment with internal pockets
- Front tricot pocket for sunglasses or mobile phones
- Front stash pocket
- Zippered stretch woven side pocket
- Stretch woven side water bottle pocket
Free Scale Box with Purchase! A $250 Value!
- Displays Setups to One-Hundredth of a Percent!
- Stores 100 Chassis Setups
- Baseline Setup Recall
- User Selectable Display Modes
- View Any Combination of Scale Pad Weight & Percentage
- Center of Gravity Calculation
- Target Tune Feature
- Certified to 0.1% Accuracy
- Standard 9-volt Battery Operation
- RS232 Output
- Giant 0.5" Display Characters
- 1,500 lb (700 kg) Pad Capacity
- 6,000 lb (2,800 kg) System Capacity
- 15"x15"x2.5" (381x381x64mm) Billet Scale Pads
- 9-Volt Battery
- 2-Year Warranty
- Case for electronic box
These steel torsion arms for Stallard and Eagle chassis Micro Sprint cars feature a 4.25" offset with a 7/8" spline and fit the right rear side.
- Quality steel construction
- Less flex than aluminum arms for better fit
- 4-1/4" offset
- 7/8" spline
- Right Rear
These professional driver earpieces offer superior noise protection and comfort. They can be used by anyone who is required to wear a helmet. They come with an impression mold kit and high quality speakers with a 3.5mm plug.
- Deliver high quality sound from any listening device
- Custom fit designed specifically for your ear
- Highly recommended for noisy racing environments
The Impact NecksGen is a revolutionary head and neck restraint designed specifically with adjustablilty, angular impact protection, comfort, and affordability in mind. Manufactured from a lightweight carbon fiber DuPont composite material, the Impact NecksGen weighs a mere 1.8 pounds and features unique body forming shoulder pads minimizing the pressure points on the collarbones. Designed with a single adjustable lateral helmet tether, the Impact NecksGen unit provides an alternate load path for superior side on impact protection.
- MADE IN THE USA!!!
- SFI 38.1 Compliant.
- Adjustable - Adjusts between 10 - 40 degrees for a Variety of Uses.
- Lightweight - Weights Less than Than 2 Pounds (1.8 pounds of 816.5 grams)
- Comfortable - Body Forming Shoulder Pads offer Superior Comfort.
- SAFE - Offers Superior Angular Impact Protection.
- Made from Carbon Fiber DuPont Composite Materials
Impact NecksGen now comes in 3 sizes. Large unit fits most adults, typically a driver 100 lbs or more. Medium unit is for smaller torso drivers 1" narrower but still accepts 2" or 3" seat belts. Youth unit, also fits small torso drivers, typically youth drivers between 7 and 16 years old. Youth size accommodates only a 2" seat belt.
These PRO Series 2" x 2" latch & link restraints feature individual shoulder straps with a latch & link buckle, and are SFI 16.5 rated. Includes: QSR Adjusters, Bolt-In Ends and Three-Bar for Wrap.
- Manufacturer certified to comply with the SFI Foundation's 16.5 specification.
- QSR Adjuster on Shoulder Belts
- Made in the U.S.A.
You save big with this great combo! With this Speedway Motors kit, you buy the suit, shoes, and gloves and receive a free neck brace!!!
HydroFiber treated Pyrovatex® Driving Suit
- SFI-1 Certified
- Two piece
- Black, Blue, or Red
- SFI 3.3-1 Certified
- Black, Blue, or Red
Nomex III Neck Brace
- SFI 3.3-1 Certified
- Black, Blue, or Red
High Top Driving Shoes
- SFI 3.3-5 Certified
- Black, Blue, Purple, or Red
Suit Sizing Chart (GIF)
Glove Sizing Chart (GIF)
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
Build and design your own radiator with these aluminum u-weld-it kits. They come with everything you need to create a custom radiator to fit your specific application. These radiators can be used as either a cross-flow or down-flow.
- Overall Dimensions: 25-5/8" x 19-9/16" x 3-1/8"
- Core Dimensions: 21" x 18" x 2-1/4"
- (1) 1-1/2" Hose connection
- (1) 1-3/4" Hose connection
- (1) Billet Aluminum filler neck
- (1) Overflow tube
- (1) Weld-on Bung
- (1) Draincock
Note: This kit requires aluminum welding and fabrication. Kit is sold as an unfinished product. Standard warranties DO NOT APPLY.