Speedway Hydraulic Clutch Floor Mount Pedal Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Speedway 3/4" small master cylinder
- Speedway pull-type slave cylinder
- 5/16" RH female heim
- 6:1 ratio Wilwood floor mount clutch pedal
You may also be interested in:
Wilwood 290-0632 570 Brake Fluid, 12 oz Bottle$10.99More Info
3/16 Inch Steel Brake LineMore Info
Speedway Hydraulic Clutch Pedal Kit, Swing MountMore Info
AFCO 6691903 Ultra HTX 600+ Brake Fluid, 16.9 oz.More Info
AFCO 6691901 High Performance HT Brake Fluid, 12 oz. BottlePrice: $5.99More Info
Wilwood's specially formulated Hi-Temp 570° Racing Brake Fluid has a minimum 570 degree dry boiling point to withstand the severe heat requirements of automotive racing. Hi-Temp 570's low viscosity allows easy bleeding of your brake system, eliminating aeration of the brake fluid caused by foaming due to excessive pumping of the pedal.
This high temp brake fluid comes in a convenient 12 ounce container hermetically sealed to guarantee against unwanted absorption of moisture which can drastically lower the fluids boiling point (fluid from larger containers tends to become contaminated with moisture, lowering its boiling point and making it unsuitable for racing applications).
- Dry Boiling Point: 573° F
- Wet Boiling Point: 313° F
8352900632 Instructions (PDF)
If you choose to use inverted flare hardware on your car, Speedway can save you time, effort, and money.
These 3/16" mild steel "hard" lines bend easily and smoothly with hand tools, already have a double flare on each end, have male fittings threaded 3/8"-24 installed and have a 45° inverted flare.
Double wall, copper plated steel brake line. High burst strength. Resistant to vibration and fatigue. 3/16" O.D. tubing. Each end flared with 3/8"-24 fitting. Seven different precut lengths available.
Learn more about flaring lines and how to select proper automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
- Speedway 3/4" small master cylinder w/ 3/8"-24 IFF outlet fitting
- Speedway pull-type slave cylinder w/ 3/8"-24 IFF inlet fitting
- 5/16" RH female heim
- 7:1 ratio Wilwood swing mount clutch pedal
If you are using a parts store brake fluid, you are not getting the most from your brake system. AFCO Ultra HTX racing brake fluid is specifically formulated for racing under the most demanding conditions. Ultra HTX's high wet and dry boiling points give you maximum protection against vapor lock and other problems associated with high brake system temperatures. With a 600+ degree boiling point, Ultra HTX high temp brake fluid sets a new standard for brake fluid performance.
- Specifically formulated for racing
- High wet and dry boiling points
- 600+ degree dry boiling point
- Exceeds D.O.T. 3, 4 and 5.1 requirements
- Virtually elminates vapor lock
The HT fluid has been designed to provide enhanced performance for applications ranging from drag racing to street stocks to open wheel modifieds and is value priced. AFCO HT brake fluid will outperform comparable fluids. Better performing brake systems start with superior brake fluid. Choose AFCO HT brake fluid.
- Dry boiling point 500 deg. +
- Meets or exceeds DOT 4 requirements
- Exceeds SAE J1704, ISO 4925, and FMV116 specifications
- Non-silicone fluid
- Eliminates brake fade due to fluid failure caused by heat
- Best fluid on the market for: Modifieds, Street, Pro, and Hobby Stocks
- 12 oz. bottle