Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These nylon bushings for 4 bar ends can be used for your custom build or as replacements for our kits. Fits rod ends with a 1.137" I.D. and rod end width of 1.050". Kit includes a set of 8 plastic bushings.
- Bushing Eye O.D.: 1.508" @ widest point of the crown - it is not flat
- Total Width of Bushing Assembly: 1.375"
- Steel Sleeve I.D.: .500"
- Steel Sleeve O.D.: .750"
- Steel Sleeve Length: 1.375"
- Set of 8
- For four-bar ends
Fits Speedway 4-Bar Ends
Item DetailsUsed with Speedway 4-bar kits & 4-bar rod ends
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Pro-Blend 1720 Anti-Seize CompoundMore Info
Stainless Jam Nut, 3/8 Inch-24 LH NF Fine ThreadPrice: $2.99More Info
Speedway Forged Steel 4-Bar Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH ThreadMore Info
Rod End Bushing Kit for 5/8 Inch BoltPrice: $24.99More Info
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Apply Pro-Blend anti-seize directly to any metal surface that may gall or seize due to heat, pressure, torque loading or shock. Excellent in environments of gas, alcohol, water, solvents, dirt, sand, and grit.
- Defies contact of dissimilar or like metals
- Not affected by heat, moisture, salt water, or corrosion
Learn why using anti-seize is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
If you've got spherical rod ends on your vehicle, you'll probably need jam nuts. You might also need them for tie-rod ends or other types of fittings and connectors. Our jam nuts are made from premium stainless steel and they're available with left hand threads.
These stainless steel fine thread jam nuts are for use with rod ends, heim joints, and clevis.
- 3/8 Inch-24 LH NF Fine Thread
- Available in left hand thread.
Don't settle for a weak 4-bar end made out of a piece of tubing welded to a bolt. These Speedway rod ends are made from forged steel for superior strength and durability. All rod ends feature a 5/8"-18 RH threaded shank and the nylon bushing has a steel sleeve that accepts a 1/2" bolt. Rod ends come in three different configurations:
Choose from straight, 7° or 11° angled shanks.
- Straight Shank
- Mounting eye is perpendicular to threaded shank
- 5/8"-18 RH threads
- Center of mounting eye to end of threads is 2-7/8"
- 7° Shank
- Mounting eye is offset 7° from perpendicular to threaded shank (with the bushing side down, the stud will be angled up at a 7° angle)
- 5/8"-18 RH threads
- Center of mounting eye to end of threads on short side is 2-13/16"
- Center of mounting eye to end of threads on long side is 2-15/16"
- 11° Shank
- Mounting eye is offset 11° from perpendicular to threaded shank (with the bushing side down, the stud will be angled up at a 11° angle)
- 5/8"-18 RH threads
These nylon bushings for 4-bar ends are perfect for your custom build. Bushing fits rod ends with a 1.125" I.D. and rod end width of 1.485". The steel sleeve I.D. is 0.625", O.D. is 0.815" and the length of the sleeve is 1.76". Kit includes a set of 8 bushings with 8 sleeves.
Note: These bushings are not a replacement for Speedway 4-bar rod ends as they are wider. If you are trying to use this bushing kit with a Speedway 4-bar rod end, please note that it will not be a direct fit. You will need to trim 0.435" off the overall width to match the 1.050" width of the bushing that came with the Speedway rod end.