Wheel Dust Caps, Plain, 1.786 Hub I.D.
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These hub dust caps are replacements for your old, beat-up caps. Made of stamped steel with a zinc plated finish.
You may also be interested in:
Wheel Dust Caps, Chrome, 1.786 Hub I.D.More Info
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 InchMore Info
1969-1972 GM Midsize 11 Inch Brake Rotor, 5 on 4 3/4 InchPrice: $49.99More Info
11 Inch Ford Disc Brake RotorsMore Info
These chrome wheel dust caps are replacements for your old, beat-up caps. Made of stamped steel with a chrome plated finish.
Vented stock 9-1/4" diameter brake rotors for 1974-1980 Mustang II, Pinto, or Bobcat spindles (or Speedway brake kits using '49-'54 Chevy spindles). Brake rotors are new, not plugged or re-drilled. Has a 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern with corresponding 1/2" diameter fine thread wheel studs.
- Outside Diameter of rotor disc - 9.256"
- Thickness of vented disc - .884"
- I.D. of back side of rotor - 6.256"
- Rear rotor face to bearing hub - .290"
- Outer hub diameter where wheel will mount - 5.834"
- Outer hub height - 1.450"
- Bearing snout is 1.60" tall, 2.55" diameter at bottom and 2.384" at outer
Be sure to install new bearings and seals (910-31000) with your new disc brake rotors.
We stock those hard-to-find replacement brake rotors for your 1969-1972 GM midsize car. These rotors are specifically designed for the rigors of dirt track racing. Drilled with a 5-on-4.75" bolt circle. Includes 7/16" fine quick-start wheel studs (installed).
- 1969-1972 GM Midsize
- 11 Inch Brake Rotor
- 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
- 7/16" fine studs installed
- 11" diameter x 1"
- IMCA Approved
This rotor is designed for dirt track applications and should NOT be used for asphalt racing.
This disc brake rotor was OEM on:
- 1975-1980 Ford Granada
- 1974-1977 Ford Maverick
- 1977-1980 Lincoln Versailles
- 1974-1977 Mercury Caliente, Comet
- 1975-1980 Mercury Monarch
NOT interchangable with rotor 91031067. If you have the brackets and adapters designed for the Granada rotor, the GM rotor 91031067 will not fit. Very common rotor to use as a conversion rotor.