Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These Hyperco 5-1/2" rear springs have an 11" free length which allows the rear of the car to sit lower. One end is closed and the other end has a pigtail.
Available in 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 275, or 300 lb. rates.
You may also be interested in:
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 7 x 14 InchMore Info
AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM PassengerMore Info
Tru-Coil street stock rear coil springs are the best on the market hands down! These street stock rear coil springs are designed exclusively for oval track racing, and are guaranteed to exceed expectations no matter what the track conditions are. Oval track racing conditions can be very rigorous, and that's why these coil springs are constructed from chrome vanadium steel. Chrome vanadium steel is a premium material that has unbeatable strength and toughness, plus is fatigue resistant to scorching hot temperatures. Tru-Coil front coil springs are guaranteed to stay "Tru" to their rate and shape.
Along with a chrome vanadium steel construction, these rear coil springs have a powder coated finish. Powder coating is tougher than paint, resulting in a more durable product with superior corrosion protection. Tru-Coil street stock rear coil springs feature a stealthy black color that looks like a stock spring, and performs like nothing else! They can be used with shims or weight jacks and come in various rates ranging from 175 to 300. Varying rates allows a racer a greater range in their chassis setup. Spring rates are marked on the coil spring for easy identification. These street stock rear coil springs feature pig tails on both ends like a stock spring.
On top of superior strength and durability, incredible variety, and stealthy look, Tru-Coil street stock rear coil springs are affordably priced! Such low prices make it extremely easy to experiment with different spring rates, allowing the racer to find the perfect one. You just can't find a better value on the market today. Don't settle for second place, slap some of these Tru-Coil street stock rear coil springs on your street stock car and bring home the checkered flag!
- Street stock rear coil spring
- Chrome Vanadium Steel construction
- Guarantees consistent rates for all springs
- Can be used with shims or weight jacks
- Black "stealth" color
- Powder Coated
- 14" free height
- 7" diameter
- Pig tails on both ends like stock spring
- Varying rates from 175-300
- Sold each
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, and Grand Prix.
- Coil spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set" to eliminate any potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in the product line
- Super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- Springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
- To enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish