Howe Racing 5225 Basic Steering Quickener, 1.5:1, 3/4 Inch 36-Spline
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Howe Basic Steering Quickeners are made to meet the requirements of the job with no frills to keep the cost down. It has undergone extensive cycle and load testing to make sure that durability has not been comprimised. Thanks to the alloy steel gears and unique tooth design, it is far stronger and more durable than any other small housing quickener on the market.
3/4" 36-spline input and output. 8" overall length.
- Overall length approximately 8 inches
- Overall height from mounting surface 3 inches
- Height from base to center of the input 1 ½ inches
- Height from base to center of the output 1 ¾ inches
- Housing length 5 ¼ inches
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Black Small Body 2:1 Steering QuickenerView$97.99Compare
U-Joint, 3/4"-36 Spline To 3/4" Round Weld-onView$49.99Compare