Speedway Hi-Tech Deluxe Turn Signal Module
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This module combines all of the functions of the Self-Canceling Turn Signal Module and the Tri-Star Module. Engineered for the custom builder or to retro-fit motorcycles not equipped with self-canceling turn signals. Designed for use with individual momentary type turn signal switches mounted on the left and right handle bars.
- Has 3 timing modes: self canceling, hazard mode, non-self canceling
- Adds brake light function to turn signals
- Non-load dependent flash duration: all three modes are flash time constant whether using incandescent or LED lighting
- Dependable solid-state electronic components
- Weather proof - potted with soft cell technology to prevent wire chaffing and damage
- Requires only one taillight bulb per side
910-64070 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsOne taillight bulb per side
- Voltage: 12 VDC, negative ground
- Max Load Capacity: 6 amps per left or right channel
- Mounting: Secure to flat surface with double sided VHB tape
- Unit must be mounted at least 12" away from the ignition coil(s)
Here's how it works:
- Press the appropriate button for 1 second and the turn signal light will flash for 7 seconds, then self cancel.
- Press for 2 seconds and it will flash for 20 seconds, then self cancel.
- Press for 4 seconds and it will flash for 75 seconds, then self cancel.
- Press the same button a second time to manually cancel.
- To activate the hazard flashers, press both buttons at once. To disengage, press again. (They will flash until disengaged).
NotesAllows use of 1 dual filament bulb per tail light, or the use of front turn signals and rear turn/tail lights.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.