Deluxe 1932 Ford Tubular Crossmember Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This Deluxe 1932 Ford crossmember kit is the same crossmember we use in our complete 1932 Ford frame. It features heavy duty, thick wall round tubing and includes a removable transmission mount (less mount cushion). Designed for Speedway '32 Boxed Truss frame.
- Upper tube overall length is 44-1/4"
- Lower tube overall length is 45-1/2"
- Overall width at front tubes is 30-3/4"
- Overall width at rear tubes is 39"
Crossmember comes fully welded. Must ship truck - cannot ship UPS.
- Designed to work in our Speedway Boxed Truss '32 frame.
- Utilizes a 4-link bracket at the rear of the upper tube. In an application not running a 4-link rear suspension, the upper tube will be short and some fabrication for mounting may be required.
- Master cylinder/booster mount plate NOT included.
You may also be interested in:
Garage Sale - Brake Pad Arm & Booster Plate$119.99Price: $99.99More Info
1932 Ford Triangulated Rear 4-Link KitMore Info
1932 Ford Frame Center Boxing PlatesPrice: $49.99More Info
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Trianglated rear 4 link kit made for '32 Fords that fits a 3" axle tube. Mounts the forward brackets to the inside of your frame and eliminates the use of a Panhard bar. Adjustable bars feature urethane bushing rod ends. Three-position adjustable shock mount makes it easy to set the proper ride height.
Sold as a kit.
Our center boxing plate pairs are left long to allow for inconsistencies in original or new frame rails. Made of 10 gauge steel. Welding/fitting required.