Speedway Radiator Cooling Fan Control Module for Electric Gauges
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is the slickest thing we've seen in years. This adjustable box simply uses your electric temperature gauge as the sending unit to control your cooling fan. Features a built-in 30 amp relay to provide maximum power to your fan and it comes with a tiny LED lamp to let you know when the fan is running plus a fuselink to protect the wiring between the temperature control unit and the fan.
- Easy to install and adjust
- No radiator tube
- Uses existing wiring
- Simple hookup
- Fully adjustable
- Driver-controlled temperature
- A/C compressor switch to automatically turn on fans
- 30 amp relay inside box
- Protective fuse link
- For 12 volt electrical systems
- Measures 4-3/4" x 3" x 1-1/4"
Cooling Fan Instructions (PDF)
Each unit comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.Centech Wiring, Inc.
2190 Colflesh Road
Perkiomenville, PA 18074
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.