Speedway Coilover Shock Mount Bolt with Support Collar, 4-1/2 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
Speedway sells the ONLY fully engineered shock mount. The 5/8" forged button head bolt looks good while offering maximum support. The 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" billet aluminum support spacer has internal threads. This allows you to properly support this shock without crushing the bushing like others do, which leads to shock failures. There's a reason major chassis builders use this mount.
- Billet aluminum
- 4-1/2" from base of head to end of threads
- 1-1/4" shock mount base
- Safely mounts to brackets 1/2" thick
- Includes required washers and nylon lock nut
- Mounts sold individually
916-36010 Instructions (PDF)
- Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
- Uses a 1/2" Allen head wrench for holding it while tightening.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Universal Tube Shock Mount Stud BoltView$3.99Compare