Coil-Over Shock Mount Support
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Speedway sells the ONLY fully engineered shock mount. The 5/8" forged button head bolt looks good while offering maximum support. The 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" billet aluminum support spacer has internal threads. This allows you to properly support this shock without crushing the bushing like others do, which leads to shock failures. There's a reason major chassis builders use this mount.
- Billet aluminum
- 4-1/2" from base of head to end of threads
- 1-1/4" shock mount base
- Safely mounts to brackets 1/2" thick
- Includes required washers and nylon lock nut
- Mounts sold individually
916-36010 Instructions (PDF)
- Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
- Uses a 1/2" Allen head wrench for holding it while tightening.
Item DetailsSold as EACH (1)
You may also be interested in:
Pro-Blend 1720 Anti-Seize CompoundMore Info
Coil-Over Spanner WrenchMore Info
Shock Mount StudsMore Info
Rear Shock MountMore Info
AFCO 20116 Coilover Travel Indicator KitPrice: $52.99More Info
Apply Pro-Blend anti-seize directly to any metal surface that may gall or seize due to heat, pressure, torque loading or shock. Excellent in environments of gas, alcohol, water, solvents, dirt, sand, and grit.
- Defies contact of dissimilar or like metals
- Not affected by heat, moisture, salt water, or corrosion
Learn why using anti-seize is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
This coilover adjustment tool allows for easy adjustment of ride height on your coil-over shocks. Cut from thick plate steel, this coilover adjustment wrench is built to withstand years of use. Spanner wrench will fit common 2-5/8" diameter and 1-7/8" diameter coil-over shock kits, which makes it a must have if you have coil-over shocks!
- Adjustment of ride height on your coil-over shocks
- Will fit common 2-5/8" diameter and 1-7/8" diameter coil-over shock kits
Shock mounting stud is approximately 3-5/8" in overall length. The part where the shock rides, is 5/8" O.D. and approximately 1-1/4" wide and the threads at the shock end are 7/16"-20, about 7/8" long. The threads at the bracket end are 1/2"-20, about 1-1/8" long.
Studs sold individually.
- Weld to 3" rear end
- Adjustable 3" - 5" below axle centerline
- Has three 1/2" holes for shocks
- Simply drill hole size to 5/8" when using 5/8" coil-over mounting hardware
Coilover travel indicator kit for 2-5/8" I.D. springs. Great tool to determine what your suspension is doing.