Bell Vador SA2010 Racing Helmet
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Vador is a complete design departure for Bell, incorporating an aggressive blunt nose design and pilot style shield. Designed primarily for use in drag racing, karting and dirt track, the Vador is certified to the Snell SA10 standard.
The Vador features a lightweight composit shell, comfortable interior fit and rear facing vents to prevent dirt from entering the helmet. The Vador takes a 289 SRV (3MM) shield with thumb tab on the left side to allow shield operation, SRV-1 visor system and new rubber eyeport gasket for improved visor seal. Comes with a clear shield and visor strip.
The Vador features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and installation. Racers can also customize the fit by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The helmet is available in a rubberized surface that is more resistant to finger prints and smudges.
The Vador is set up for use with Head and Neck Restraint devices and features Bell's M6 terminal hardware that is incorporated into the helmet. It accepts anchor system hardware. (Consult with the Head and Neck Restraint manufacturer to select an anchor system that allows the user to index the hardware in the proper location for use with the device.)
- Multi-use Helmet with Aggressive Styling
- Pilot Style Shield
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Rear Facing Chin Bar Vents
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- New Rubber Visor Eyeport Seal
- E-Max Multi-density Liner
- Available in White, Rubberized Matte Black & Predator Graphic
- 289/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Comfortable Standard Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devices
- Snell SA2010 Certification
- Available in Sizes XXS (54) to XL (62)
Item DetailsAggressive blunt nose design and pilot style shield. Designed primarily for drag racing, karting, and dirt track racing.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Black Helmet BagMore Info
Impact Racing 10000009 Helmet DryerPrice: $85.99More Info
Bell 20022117 SRV1 Pivot KitPrice: $14.99More Info
Helmet Graphics - ApexPrice: $49.99More Info
Bell Pro Roller Gear BagPrice: $99.99More Info
Racing Optics 10211C Speedstack Tearoffs, Fits Bell Vador HelmetsPrice: $26.99More Info
Bell 289 SRV Vador Helmet ShieldFrom: $49.99More Info
600 Denier nylon helmet bag features black, wrap closure grab handles and black fleece lining. Embroidered Speedway logo. 15" x 13" x 13".
Portable, effective, bench top Helmet Dryer. Place on any level surface, position helmet over drying fan, plug it in, and it does the rest.
Circulates a constant flow of low velocity ambient air throughout the helmet. Because there is no heat element, the dryer may run continuously without damaging helmet upholstery.
Low amp single speed fan. Molded rubber stripping around base protects surfaces.
Bell recommends that you use new washers and pivot screws every time you replace your shield.
Fits the following SA2010 helmets with the 287 shield:
- Star GP
- Star Infusion
- Can be easily removed and changed
- Glossy finish
- Made from special material made to work with the contours of helmets
- Printed on special material then laminated with an extra thick layer to help protect the print
- When applied and removed correctly, decals will not harm helmet
The Pro Roller Gear Bag is large enough to carry your helmet, suit, gloves and anything else you may need for a race. The bag is equipped with a retractable handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Dimensions: 35"L x 15"W x 15"H
These speedstack tearoffs from Racing Optics feature a laminated design to keep dust and fog from accumulating between the layers. They are specifically made for the Bell Vador helmet.
- Three stacks of ten laminated tearoffs
- Multiple stacks of ten at one time give same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff
- Laminated design keeps dust and fog from accumulating between layers
- Specifically made for the Bell Vador helmet
- 12-1/8" Peg holes (center to center)
- 16-1/2" Overall length
- 3" Overall height
- For use with Bell Vador helmet
- Available in Clear, Light or Dark Smoke, Amber, Blue Chrome, Silver Chrome, or Gold Chrome
- Uses 910-74878 tearoff
- 3 mm thick
Available in Clear, Light or Dark Smoke, Amber, Black Chrome, Silver Chrome, or Gold Chrome. Uses C style tearoffs. Meets late '06-current Snell 05 requirements.