Apparel & Gifts
TurboStart S27MRE AGM Sealed 1966-68 Mopar Battery, Red Cap, 960 CCA
SAME DAY SHIPPING! Order within the next 2 hours 8 minutes and receive same day shipping
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may want to run an Optima style AGM sealed battery but they don't quite look right under the hood of your car. These TurboStart batteries have all the advantages of the AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) design but have the correct logo's and style to look right at home in your hot rod.
- Valve Regulated, Sealed Maintenance Free design
- Absorbent Glass Mat technology
- Group 27 Battery
- Shipped fully charged (no acid filling required)
- 4 year pro-rated warranty
- Genuine hard rubber case; exact detailing
- MOPAR PERFORMANCE officially licensed
- Crank Amps @ 32°F: 960
- Cold Crank Amps @ 0° F: 775
- Reserve Capacity: 135 min @ 25amps
- Length 12"
- Width 6 3/4"
- Height 9"
- Dry Weight 59 lbs.
- Positive Post Location Front Left
See Applications tab for year-specfic fit.
910-2700 (Red Top) Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth
- 1966: 383 eng
- 1965-1968: 440 eng
- 1965-1968: 426 Hemi eng