AFCO offers several versions of the popular Double Pass "Scirocco-style" radiator. Available for Ford, Chrysler, or GM applications, the all-aluminum furnace brazed design (no epoxy) provides maximum cooling protection for the most demanding door-slammers.
- Double Pass for max. cooling in a compact, lightweight package
- 2 rows of 1" cores
- Sturdy TIG-welded 2" foot mounts
- Top fin covers built in
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting bungs
- 1/4" brass drain cock/Stainless hardware included
- 100% TIG welded (no epoxy)
- Overall Height: 13-1/4"
- Tank Height: 12-1/2"
- Tank Width Top: 21-1/2"
- Tank Width Bottom: 21-1/2"
- Width with Flanges: 25-1/2"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Dry Weight: 8 lbs.
- Fan Amp Draw: 7.7 Amp
Use with Fan & Shroud Assembly (sold separately) for max. efficiency.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
RH Inlet/Outlet, 1.5"/1.75" OD, LH Filler