5.7 New Style Hemi Weld-In Motor Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- 4-bolt engine flange is 6-5/8" x 4-1/4" with one corner angled off
- Bolt holes are 4-3/8" center to center by 3-3/16"
- The 3-3/16" is slotted for additional adjustment of 3/8"
- Mounting tab extends off flange 1-3/4" to center of mounting hole
- Frame mount is 6-1/2" from center of bushing sleeve to end of weld tab
- Lower weld on tab extends an additional 1-1/4" further than the top tab
- Bushing outside diameter is 1-1/2" and 2-7/8"
You may also be interested in:
Welders Handbook$16.99Price: $14.99More Info
Covell Metalworking 1000-22 DVD - MIG WeldingMore Info
Covell Metalworking 1000-21 DVD - TIG WeldingMore Info
Titan Tools 41265 Tekz Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet$99.98Price: $89.99More Info
By Richard Finch. Covers all types of welding, from gas welding and cutting to arc, MIG, TIG and plasma-arc welding and cutting. Tips on weld jigs and fixtures. How to weld mild steel, Chromoly, aluminum, magnesium and titanium. 170 pages.
MIG Welding is widely used for car and motorcycle building and modification, but few people really understand how each of the variables affects the finished weld. This program can be easily understood by a beginner, but it covers information even seasoned professionals can learn from. Ron Covell goes through the entire process step-by-step, and gives clear descriptions of how each factor changes the weld, including wire speed, voltage, wire stickout, gun angle, travel speed, and gas flow. He also covers plug welds, patch panels, welding aluminum, and using flux core wire. You'll especially enjoy the special bonus section on Plasma Cutting!
TIG welding has been long recognized as the premiere welding process, which can make beautiful, strong welds on nearly any metal. In this easy-to-follow program, Ron Covell covers the basic processes used for TIG welding, covering proper machine setup, joint preparation, electrode selection and preparation, torch technique, and perhaps most importantly, what to check for when things go wrong! Ron's thoughtful description of the welding process, coupled with the close-up photography that brings the action into clear view makes the seemingly difficult process of TIG welding easy to understand.
- Stars & Stripes Welding Helmet
- Durable, light weight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protects against UV & IR
- Automatically changes from a light to a dark state when arc in struck
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Outside sensitivity adjustments provide clear vision both prior and during welding
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: 4.5 x 3.5"