1947-1954 Chevrolet Truck Chassis Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Build a firm foundation for your vintage 1/2 ton Chevy pickup without picking up a welder! This innovative line of chassis components from Speedway Motors allows the do-it-yourself rodder to assemble a complete '47-'54 Chevy pickup frame using only basic hand tools and a drill.
This triangulated four bar rear suspension will greatly improve both the ride quality and handling of your Chevy.
- for 1/2 ton chassis
- 60" wide 9” rearend housing with welded suspension brackets
- Chromoly four bars with urethane bushings
- Bolt-on frame brackets and shock crossmember
- 11” steel-bodied coil-over shocks
910-04754 Instructions (PDF)
Frame rail features include:
- Laser cut from 7-gauge steel plate
- Replicates shape and dimensions of original Chevy frame
- Welded on a rail fixture to ensure proper shape
- Ground and sanded to prep for finishing
- For '47-'54 1/2 pickups
NOTE: Finish will be plain steel, not powder coated as shown. Third member, axle shafts and rear disc brake kit are shown in the photo for reference only, but are not included as part of this kit and are available separately.
You may also be interested in:
Currie CE-98129-28375 28-1/4 Long 31 Spline Rear AxleView$175.99Compare
Currie CE-98132-30625 30-5/8 Long 31 Spline Rear AxleView$175.99Compare