Wilwood High Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwood high-volume aluminum master cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir design. With a total capacity of 8.2 ounces, there is at least 26% more fluid than most competitive brands. More fluid volume means cooler temperatures and additional insurance for extreme conditions where high pad wear can compromise fluid levels during long events. With 1-7/16" of piston travel, there is plenty of margin when used with large four or six piston calipers.
An internal slosh baffle guarantees a constant fluid supply to the bore chamber during hard cornering, acceleration and braking. This unique baffle also eliminates aeration into the reservoir from return fluid that can occur during brake release and bleeding procedures.
- Die-cast from high-grade aluminum
- Heavy-duty internal piston springs provide fast retraction for immediate release and positive fluid transfer without the need for cumbersome external pushrod springs
- Pedal feel is improved, piston retraction is guaranteed, fluid recovery is quicker and the bleeding process is simplified
- Formed steel lids, heavyweight bail wires and bellows type gaskets keep the fluid in and the moisture out with correct pressure balancing during fluid displacement
- 1/8"-27 NPT fluid port
835-260676 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
More Like This
Wilwood Compact Master Cylinder
Wilwood Combination Remote Fill Master Cylinder Kit
Wilwood 260-7563 Tandem Master Cylinder w/ Remote Reservoirs, 1 Inch
1939-48 Ford Single Master Cylinder, 1-1/16 Bore
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Wilwood 260-2636 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 5/8 In Bore
Wilwood 260-5520 Kart Master Cylinder Assembly w/ Bracket, 1/2 In Bore
Wilwood 260-1304 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 3/4 In Bore
Wilwood 260-6579 Aluminum Master Cylinder, .700 Inch Bore
Wilwood 261-13271 H/V Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinder Kit, 7/8 In Bore