Weld Racing 93-56346 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 6, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Innovative design with traces of the classic wheel of the past! Precision crafted of cold forged aluminum. Brilliantly polished and guaranteed tubeless. Push-through center cap included with each wheel. Center is drilled for 4-1/2" (Ford) and 4-3/4" (GM) bolt patterns.
- Genuine Weld Quality in iconic designs for the performance enthusiast
- Revolutionary two piece cold-forged and welded construction is lighter and stronger than cast construction
- Brilliantly polished show finish
- Push-thru center cap included
- Valve stem included
- Made in Kansas City, USA
Hex and 3-bar knockoff center covers are sold separately.
Item Details3-1/2" Back Space
More Like This
Weld Racing 93-57346 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 7, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-46346 Rodlite Wheel, 14 X 6, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-510348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 10, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-58348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 8, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-515348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 15, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld 93-54342 Rodlite 15 Inch Wheel, 15x4, 1-7/8 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X6 Wheel, 5X4.75 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X6 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 15X6 Wheel, 5x4.75 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 15X6 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.5 BS
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.