Weld Racing 571-5213 Wide 5 Wheel, 15 x 12 Inch, 3 Inch Offset
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
New high strength Wide 5 aluminum wheel has a "Double Wall" rim edge. Upset forged "True Coined" 10 lug holes, no cut-in counter sinks or steel inserts. Absolutely the strongest Wide 5 available.
- Cold drawn .190 thick heavy duty rim halves
- Increased rim thickness for extra strength
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength
- Keeps rim rigid and round on the most abusive racing surfaces
- Forged coined lug holes-dual-patterned for longevity/durability
- Super lightweight
- Polished aluminum finish
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
More Like This
Weld Wide 5 HS Wheel with Outer Beadlock, 15 x 12, 3 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 571-5413 Wide 5 Wheel, 15 x 14 Inch, 3 Inch Offset
Weld Racing 571-5214 Wide 5 Wheel, 15 x 12 Inch, 4 Inch Offset
Weld Racing 571-5215 Wide 5 15 Inch Wheel, 15x12-5 Inch Offset
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 3 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 571-5414 Wide 5 Wheel, 15 x 14 Inch, 4 Inch Offset
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 5 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 4 Inch Backspace
Weld Wide 5 HS Wheel with Outer Beadlock, 15 x 14, 3 Inch Backspace
Sander 15-093-DN Direct Mount Front Wheel, 15x9, 3 Offs, No Lock/Cover
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.