Walker Z-510-1 Z-Series 1933 Chevrolet Master Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Walker C-510-1 Cobra 1933 Chevrolet Master Radiator
Walker Z-Ac510-1 Z-Series 1933 Chevy Master Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker Z-509-1 Z-Series 1934-1935 Chevrolet Master Radiator
Walker Z-505-1 Z-Series 1936 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-AC509-1 Z-Series 1934-1935 Chevy Radiator & AC Condenser
Walker Z-Ac501-1 Z-Series 1937 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-501-1 Z-Series 1937 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-502-1 Z-Series 1938 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-Ac502-1 Z-Series 1938 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-Ac503-1 Z-Series 1939 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser