Walker Z-487-1 Z-Series 1928-29 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Walker BZ-487-1 Z-Series 1928-1929 Ford Engine Model A Radiator
Walker B-Z-Ac487-1 Z-Series 28-29 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC487-1 Z-Series 28-29 Model A Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-481-1 Z-Series 1917-23 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-487-2 Z-Series 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac487-1 Cobra 28-29 Model A Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker B-C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker BC-Ac487-1 Cobra 1928-29 Model A Radiator/Condenser Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-487-2 Z-Series 1930-1931 Ford Model A Radiator-Ford Engine