Garage Sale - Cobra Series '33-'34 Ford Radiator - Ford Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 820BCAC4981 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
More Like This
Garage Sale - Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Garage Sale - AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Polished Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine, Single Fan
Garage Sale - AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Garage Sale - Walker B-C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Engine Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Garage Sale - Walker C-491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker C-Ac498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker B-C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Garage Sale - Walker B-C-497-1 Cobra Ford 1939 Deluxe, 1940 All Radiator-Ford Engine
Garage Sale - Walker B-C-481-2 Cobra 1924-1927 Ford Model T Radiator for Ford Engine