Speedway 1966-80 Mopar Aluminum Radiator
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9175071 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These all aluminum radiators are a direct replacement for 1966-1980 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth passenger cars. This superior crossflow design radiator features two rows of 1" tubes, all welded construction and includes a built-in transmission cooler.
Fan and shroud assemblies available at right.NOTE: Applications are for reference only and you need to measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions.
- Overall Radiator Dimensions: 25-3/8" x 18-5/8" x 2-1/4" (including tanks)
- Mount brackets extend 1-1/2" beyond tank on each side
- Overall Thickness: 3" (at tank)
- Inlet: 1-1/2"
- Outlet: 1-3/4"
- Sensor Port: 1/8" NPT
- Trans Cooler Location: Drivers side tank
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/2"-20 (for inverted flare connector)
More Like This
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
Speedway 1966-70 Chevelle/Impala Aluminum Radiator
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
Speedway 1970-81 Camaro / 1968-79 Nova Aluminum Radiator
Frostbite FB135 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB137 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB136 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch