SC-888 Robic Stopwatch
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Customize to use this SC-888 stopwatch as a single, double, or triple stopwatch, speed timer or countdown timer. On-demand EL backlight. Start up to three timers simultaneously or separately, 150 memory recall of each timer. Speed timer in mph/kph. User selectable lap or split timing display.
Times up to 3 competitors at once, up to 450 memory recall! The World's Best timing product for use in evaluating & comparing performance.
- Customize to use as a single, double or triple stopwatch, speed timer or countdown timer.
- On-demand EL backlight.
- Start timers simultaneously or separately.
- 150 memory recall of each timer.
- Speed timer in mph/kph…can be used at any speedway in the world.
- Professional stopwatch with 150 memory recall for each of up to three (3) separate chronographs.
- Triple stroke rate calculator for swimming or rowing.
- Auto lap counter up to 999 for each timer.
- 150 triple memory recall in ascending or descending order.
- Average, Fastest and Slowest lap time, number and speed.
- Program up to three (3) countdown timers to operate independently or simultaneously.
- Time of day, alarm, calendar.
- Countdown Timers can cycle, or loop, through each preset time value.
- Water Resistant to 30 meters.
- Break-Away Safety Lanyard helps prevent accidents, promotes safe use.
More Like This
Robic SC-505W Stopwatch
Clipboard with Robic SC505 and SC889 Stopwatches and Lap Sheets
Clipboard with One Robic SC889 Stopwatch and Lap Sheets
Clipboard with Two Robic SC889 Stopwatches and Lap Sheets
Clipboard with One Robic SC-505 Stopwatch and Lap Sheets
Clipboard with Two Robic SC-505 Stopwatches and Lap Sheets
Longacre 22319 1 Car Stopwatch Clipboard w/Robic SC 606W Timer
Longacre 22324 2 Car Stopwatch Clipboard w/Robic SC 505W Timer
Longacre 22321 2 Car Stopwatch Clipboard w/Robic SC 606W Timer
Sports Timer Stopwatch
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.