Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Stainless
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These S/B Chevy Clipster headers are for 1964-87 GM A*, F* and G-Body cars and fit many street rod applications with uni-body front clip suspensions. Clipster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components.
1-5/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Fits straight or angle plug heads.
Header Sizing Chart (GIF)
* See NOTES tab for chassis fittment details.
NOTE: Stainless header tubing when exposed to exhaust temperature will cause the finish to change color which will vary with the exhaust temperature. Please note that the finish of the header when the engine is started, will change to a light champagne color to a darker gold finish and in some instance may even turn dark blue or purple. This can be polished back out when utilizing Blue-away or Simi-chrome polish, but please note that when the headers reach running temperature again, they will immediately change color.
Applications include, but not limited to:
- 1967-1981 Camaro
- 1968-1981 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1964-1988 El Camino
- 1968-1979 Nova
- 1970-1988 Monte Carlo
- Works with angle plug heads.
- Will not work with D-port heads.
- May interfere with mechanical clutch linkage (substitute headers 930-0109).
- If fitting on an early A-Body, #5 primary tube may interfere with steering shaft. Some 'massaging' may be required.
- Will not fit with Saginaw Close Ratio 825 Steering Box.
- Does not fit 1967-69 Camaro with A/C.
- Will fit Detroit Speed & Engineering front subframes with rack and pinion steering.
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Speedway Small Block Chevy Classic Headers, Stainless
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Polished Stainless
1965-1989 SB Chevy Fullsize Car Long Tube Headers, Stainless Steel
Big Block Chevy Stainless Steel Sprint Racing Headers
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Stainless Steel
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Stainless
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
SuperMaxx 1999-03 Ford F-150 2WD & 4WD (5.4L) 3 Valve Headers Only
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.