Garage Sale - QA1 FC1957P Street Stock Front Shock, GM/Ford, Heavy, 7 Valving
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 7213057 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Replace your old original shocks with new QA1 racing shocks and feel the difference! If your rules mandate a shock that uses stock mounting, QA1 is the shock for YOU! Finally get a racing shock that uses the latest technology with a stock mount!
For GM full-size front and Ford mid-size & full-size front.
- Racer Revalveable and Rebuildable
- No Valving Overlap
- Precision Machined Piston with P.T.F.E. Piston Band
- 15mm Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Twin Tube Design
- 2" O.D. Steel Body
- Use Large Body Tuning Kit # TK01 For Valve Combination Changes Between 0-13
Note: Valving for these QA1 shocks is listed as COMPRESSION-REBOUND. Example: 7-3 means 7 COMPRESSION and 3 REBOUND. 7 means 7 COMPRESSION and 7 REBOUND.
More Like This
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving