GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stock clutch hydraulic throwout bearing for stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only. Install simply by replacing one bolt from the front of the transmission with one of the provided studs, then shim to fit. Use 3/4" bore master cylinder.
This bearing is made much smaller than the racing version so that it will fit behind the "thicker" stock style clutches. This redesigned new housing is much cleaner as it has no boss on the body. Plus, this design also has a retainer on it to prevent over extension and seal damage.
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.
Item DetailsMost GM 3-speed and 4-speed transmissions.
910-25610 Bearing typically used with:
- All OEM and OEM replacement clutches
- Jerico 2-speeds
- Saginaw 3-speeds
- Muncie 4-speeds
- Saginaw 4-speeds
- Borg-Warner 4-speeds
- Jerico 4-speeds
WILL NOT work with:
- Ram Coupler
- May not work with racing style clutches because of limited extension on our hydraulic throw out bearings. The travel on our 910-25610 is .688" inches.
- The fittings are AN 4 male for the "feed" and the "bleed" lines. Both fittings are tapped internally to accept the bleeder.
- Bleeder threads are 1/4"-28
- To build your own external bleeder for this bearing, purchase (1) each of the following parts:
- 835-2200063 (1/8"BLEEDER)
- 617-4025 (AN4 to 1/8"female)
- 91031842-4 (12" AN 4 line)
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter