GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Chevy Small Block V8, 1.71" Compressed Length, 2.39" Extended Length, 1.375" Inside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stock clutch hydraulic throwout bearing for stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only. Install simply by replacing one bolt from the front of the transmission with one of the provided studs, then shim to fit. Use 3/4" bore master cylinder.
This bearing is made much smaller than the racing version so that it will fit behind the "thicker" stock style clutches. This redesigned new housing is much cleaner as it has no boss on the body. Plus, this design also has a retainer on it to prevent over extension and seal damage.
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.
Most GM 3-speed and 4-speed transmissions.
910-25610 Bearing typically used with:
- All OEM and OEM replacement clutches
- Jerico 2-speeds
- Saginaw 3-speeds
- Muncie 4-speeds
- Saginaw 4-speeds
- Borg-Warner 4-speeds
- Jerico 4-speeds
WILL NOT work with:
- Ram Coupler
- May not work with racing style clutches because of limited extension on our hydraulic throw out bearings. The travel on our 910-25610 is .688" inches.
- The fittings are AN 4 male for the "feed" and the "bleed" lines. Both fittings are tapped internally to accept the bleeder.
- Bleeder threads are 1/4"-28
- To build your own external bleeder for this bearing, purchase (1) each of the following parts:
- 835-2200063 (1/8"BLEEDER)
- 617-4025 (AN4 to 1/8"female)
- 91031842-4 (12" AN 4 line)
More Like This
Ram Clutches 78125 Street Stock Hydraulic Throwout Bearing Only
Howe Racing 82876 GM T-5 Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Howe Racing 82870 Improved Hydraulic For Stock Clutches
Chevy Roller Pilot Bearing
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Extra-Long Bronze Pilot Bushing
Mr Gasket 15975 Chevy to Ford Pilot Bearing Adapter
Lakewood 15976 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Bronze, Solid Type
Lakewood 15977 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Steel, Roller Type
Ram Clutches 78125HD Heavy Duty Chevy Hydraulic Release Bearing Kit
Hays 70-101 Throwout Bearing, 1.375 Inch, GM
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.